Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gordon Davis
Dr. Gordon Davis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Thompsons Station, TN. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Davis is affiliated with Hickman Community Health Services, Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc and Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit. He speaks English.
Dr. Gordon Davis has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Can't say enough good things about Dr. Davis. He is very personable and sincerely cares about the children he sees. Dr. Davis personally called to ask us to bring my 2 week grandson back to the office after hours when he was going back through the charts for the day and he noticed something concerning the nurse had written. Dr. Davis had been thorough during his exam, and hadn't noticed anything alarming, but re-reading the nurse's notes he noticed a number that didn't sit well with him. Just one example of his outstanding character and concern for each patient.
Dr. Davis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hickman Community Health Services
Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
Vanderbilt University Hospital
Williamson Medical Center
Vanderbilt Children's Hospital
Centennial Medical Center
StoneCrest Medical Center
Sonora Regional Medical Ctr
Murfreesboro, TN - MTMC
Nashville, TN - Baptist Hospital
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
35 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Gordon Davis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGrace Pediatrics, 990 Elliston Way, Thompsons Station, TN
Dr. Gordon Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Thompsons Station, TN.