Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gordon Enns
Dr. Gordon Enns, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ashland, OR. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Enns is affiliated with Asante Ashland Community Hospital, Ashland Community Hospital and Rogue Valley Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Gordon Enns has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr Enns' impressive knowledge, laser attention to detail and compassionate professional demeanor are unparalleled in my experience. I've (unfortunately) been to a fair number of ERs and Urgent Cares in my life and this was a best-ever experience.He sifted through complex history, ordered key tests and smoothed my way to get what I needed. As a result of Dr. Enns' efforts, I finally got vital answers that had eluded me for months.Given how highly everyone on staff and in the medical community spoke of Dr. Enns, I find it nearly impossible to believe this is the same doc another reviewer encoutered. See him with confidence.
this man is the worst dr. alive. he let me lay in an er for over 6 hours just pumnping me up with morphine . never even looked at my gut or palpated it. there was a huge lump on the outside of my right gut. he never saw it. after 5 hours he told me i had the flu. i have never been in so much pain. i finally screamed at him that i did not have the flu , what about my appendix. he then decided to order a cscan. not stat , 2 hours later they came to do it, and then he came in and said "you were right, you win a free trip to the o.r. for an emergency appendectomy." with a big stupid grin on his face. this guy should not be able to change your tire , let alone touch a human being.
Dr. Enns is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Asante Ashland Community Hospital
Ashland Community Hospital
Rogue Valley Medical Center
37 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Gordon Enns accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGordon Enns MD, 1995 Tolman Creek Rd, Ashland, OR
Dr. Gordon Enns is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ashland, OR.