Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gordon F Fung
Dr. Gordon F Fung, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Hartford, NY. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Fung is affiliated with St Elizabeth Medical Center and Faxton-St Luke's Hospital-St Luke's Campus. Dr. Fung has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Gordon F Fung has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 15
Having been a nurse for almost 40 years I am of course very particular when it comes to a physician but let me tell you I found the best. I thank God for allowing me to find this doctor who in my opinion is phenomenal. I cannot say enough about Dr. Fung, I recommend him to everyone and those who know him never have anything bad to say about him. This man truly cares about his patients. Dr. Fung was born to do this. His staff is also wonderful. My only regret is that I didn't go to him sooner. I was feeling awful had Pneumonia for over 6 months and my past physician did not follow up or seem to care, as soon as I went to Dr. Fung he got to the root of the problem immediately which was such a relief, he also diagnosed conditions that I probably had for years but went untreated do to poor health care in the past. Thank you Dr. Fung I am so fortunate to be your patient.
I work in the healthcare profession. He is also my personal physician. By far one of the best physicians in Utica. He is a great listener, he is caring, compassionate and down to earth. If you have a medical problem and need a specialist he is not afraid to make a referral to a specialist. He has treated myself and my family and i would never have it any other way. I never had to wait more than 15 minutes in his office before i see him.
Dr. Fung is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Gordon F Fung accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGordon Francis Fung Md, 4 Oxford Xing Ste 101, New Hartford, NY
Dr. Gordon F Fung is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Hartford, NY.