Dr. Gordon K Ijelu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gordon K Ijelu?

Great Office

The Doctor is very knowledgeable and his staff was friendly and helpful.... I love the care they give to my mother...

Bedside Manner is perfect!

I've been going to Dr. Ijelu for about 6 years. He is the only Dr. that got my medicine right for my High Blood Pressure. Although you may wait 30-45 minutes to see him, but when he does get to me, he's always courteous and caring. He answers any and all questions that I may have. He explains in a way that I can understand my health issues. I have no problems with Dr. Ijelu.

I like Dr. ijelu. He has been my primary care physician. for more than 10 years. He takes time with me, and listens to my problems. He has treated me with respect, and we get along. I have no problems with him. I will trust him completely.

Good doctor but....

Each time I go I have to wait at least 1 hour before being called into a waiting room in the back. All-in-all, I can expect to spend 2 to 2 1/2 hours at each visit. Depending on the amount of people (which usually isnt all that many) the wait time can be longer. Its totally ridiculous! However, I really like Dr. Ijelu as my general practitioner.

Dr Ijelu is a very caring doctor. The office staff are very courteous and helpful.you can get an appointment within 24 hours.

Bodily Injury Insurance Claims Adjuster

Dr.Ijelu's bedside manner is like a dictator. He dictates and never allows the patient to ask questions. He's irate and very rude and appears to think that he is superior to the patient. He yells and hollows at the patient's and their family remembers if they asked him questions relating to the illness. It's his way or the highway for the patient. He never returns phone calls and his office and staff are very unorganized.I truly dislike his bedside manner and the unorganized staff of his office and hiself. I also unlike the fact that he send his patients hours away from their home to specialist that are hisf friends and not for any other reasons. I would never recommend him to anyone. He also gets invloved with changing his patients health plans and getting them confused when that are elderly.

dissatisfied

Very attentive

Dr. Gordon K Ijelu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.