Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gordon R Kimball has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 36
Had my Rotator Cuff on my right arm reattached to the arm bone in October, 2014. Dr. Kimball was my father & sister's surgeon for knee replacements, and I decided to go see him for a second opinion. After xrays, he said the rotator cuff was never going to heal itself, he recommended surgery, and I had him perform it in late October, 2014. When it is time to have my right knee replaced, as it is almost bone on bone at this time, I will choose Dr. Kimball again.
Dr. Kimball is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
48 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Gordon R Kimball accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Preferred FocalPoint
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLone Peak Orthopedics, 9844 S 1300 E Ste 275, Sandy, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gordon R Kimball in this video.
Dr. Gordon R Kimball is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sandy, UT.