- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gordon R Kimball has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Gordon R Kimball has the following 17 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
49 Years Experience
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Gordon R Kimball Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Gordon R Kimball
Dr. Kimball graduated from the University of Utah School of Medicine in 1970. Dr. Kimball works in Sandy, UT and specializes in Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Kimball is affiliated with Alta View Hospital, Intermountain Medical Center and Jordan Valley Medical Center.