Dr. Gordon Kimball Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Gordon Kimball?

One of the good guys

Posted on December 14th, 2017

He has done a couple of surgeries for me now. I will only go to another doctor if he retires.

Posted on February 22nd, 2016

I had both my knees replaced last year and I am doing great now.

bad knee doctor

Posted on December 29th, 2015

had knee surgery in may. no MRI before he went in. never healed only got worse. now i need a knee replacement due to poor care... stay clear.

Posted on September 10th, 2015

I can no longer walk without help due to this butcher!!!

Great Physician, Knows His Stuff!

Posted on January 20th, 2015

Had my Rotator Cuff on my right arm reattached to the arm bone in October, 2014. Dr. Kimball was my father & sister's surgeon for knee replacements, and I decided to go see him for a second opinion. After xrays, he said the rotator cuff was never going to heal itself, he recommended surgery, and I had him perform it in late October, 2014. When it is time to have my right knee replaced, as it is almost bone on bone at this time, I will choose Dr. Kimball again.

Posted on October 7th, 2014

I went to see Dr. Kimball for a second opinion yesterday. Both Dr. Kimball and his PA Brain were both thorough, caring and answered every question I had. I would recommend them to anyone who needs a caring and knowledgeable Orthopedic. He has also replaced knees in my sister and my father. He has done a thorough and complete job with each of them.

Most misleading unnecessary surgery

Posted on October 8th, 2013

Meeting dr kimball he assured me that both my knees ended to b scoped. I had a small torn meniscus on my right knee and an old torn meniscus on my left knee. Left knee didn't even hurt. Right knee was slowly getting better. He told me I needed surgery and I believed him. I was a VERY healthy active person. Out of the gate after surgery I could tell something went wrong. I couldn't get my pics and my knees both had to b drained about every week. Dr kimball said he didn't know why my knees were not healing and his staff called to cancel my future appointments and 'wrote off' my balance. Then he wouldn't even see me. Almost one year Later-my knees are still 10 times worse than they ever were. I can't even kneel down still. This was the worst mistake of my life. I strongly suggest getting a second or even third opinion before you subject your body to an outcome worse than when you started. I'm only 44 and had never had surgery before.

Life long service.

Posted on January 6th, 2012

Dr. Kimball has been my family's doctor for over 30 years. He treated my boys for their usually "boy breaks" such as wrists, arms, and collar bones from all of their sports and crazy stunts. He has treated me for knee problems and finally for a total hip replacement, which changed the quality of my life from inactive to totally active. (It has been six years.) My late husband was also a physician, and Dr. Kimball was his choice to repair his shoulder. He is one of the "good ones".

Best Orthopedic Doctor

Posted on September 26th, 2011

I went to see Dr. Kimball for a second opinion. Both Dr. Kimball and the PA Brain Clark were both thorough, caring and answered every question I had. I would recommend them to anyone who needs a caring and knowledgeable Orthopedic.

2nd Opinion Orthopaedic Surgeon

Posted on December 15th, 2010

I was referred by other friends and collegues. Although, their cases required surgery, I felt my knee was overlooked. I was seen briefly by Dr Kimball which was at the end of my visit. His resident evil intern was who I saw. I really felt he was uncaring. No follow up, too. But what gets me most is that their billing staff that was already familiar with my insurance since it is the same as my friends, deferred my bill for 2 yrs than had the impudence to send me to collections. I would not refer this Dr to a worm.

Posted on May 26th, 2017