Dr. Gordon J Kirschberg Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Gordon J Kirschberg?

Pushed out the door

Didn't care to listen to me, wrote me a script, and pushed me out the door. I drove an hour and a half to see him due to my rare condition and lack of specialists. I was in and out of his office within five minutes. He seemed agitated and his assistants were rude.

Horrible experience!! Would not recommend this doctor to anyone-he does not take the time to listen, unwilling to work with the patient; does no objective testing of symptoms/problems but yet falsely documented in my medical record testing/care that was never done; provided no help for any of my symptoms

This is got to be the worst dr ever told our daughters nurses he didn't have time to talk to parents. She had been having multiple seizures. He was never around didn't even respond to attending physcian called him. He is a joke stay away from him don't agree to him treating you or your family.

Loved

He isn't used as an expert witness for no reason. I am so blessed to have found him, three neurologists later! However, his office staff could be more prompt on answering phone calls.

MY HONEST OPINION

THE MAIN PROBLEM I HAVE IS TRYING TO CALL.MOSTLY THE ANSWERING MACHINE PICKS UP AND THEY DO NOT CALL BACK FOR 1 OR 2 DAYS LATER.

Horrible

Dr. Kirschberg is an extremely rude and impatient man. From the first visit, he did not want to hear what needed to be said, he wanted as little information as possible so he could get us out the door. He has no bedside manner and does not have the patient's best interest at heart. Absolutely horrible!

Deeply cares for his patients

After seeing several other Neurologists we were refered to Dr. Kirschberg. After studying our mountain of tests & proceedures that had been faxed to his office before our visit, he came up with my husbands diagnosis in less than 15 minutes. That was 1 year ago and I still thank Dr. Kischberg in my prayers for changing my husbands life.

Spend more time

I believe he is a great professional, however; I would truly like to spend more time going over my changing condition. As most doctors have limited time for each patient, it is difficult to explain occurencies in life which tend to effect my condition. Overall, he is a great doctor.

a good doctor

I went to Dr. Kirschberg's office at my father's suggestion. I knew he was an endocrinologist, and that I had had thyroid issues, making me eligible for an endocrinologist as a specialist. I mentioned the dosage of Armour Thyroid I had been taking, and Dr. Kirschberg agreed to supply that doseage.

too busy

very poor bedside manner, he would not listen to me