Dr. Gordon L Mathes Jr Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Gordon L Mathes Jr?

Dr. Mathes is a great doctor and his staff are just like family. Would recommend him to all my friends. Great office. Very refreshing to be in this facility.

A well educated doctor with an awesome personality and awesome bedside manners. I have been a patient of his for over 5 years now and will continue to see him as the need arises. He cares about my feelings as well as my medical condition. He explains everything that he plans to do in detail all the while making me feel very comfortable and safe. He's just the best doctor with a heart full of concern and care for his patients. His kowledge in his field is outstanding. I know I am in good hands when I am under his care. And I would and do trust him with my life. Dr. Mathes is the best!!!!!!!