Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gordon Brody has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Brody is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington
Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Usmd Hospital At Fort Worth Lp
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
TX Health Arlington
Harris Methodist - Springwood
Methodist Mansfield Medical Center
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Harris Continued Care Hospital
Medical Center Of Arlington
Harris Methodist H E B
46 Years Experience
Universidad De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1971
Nassau University Medical Center
Dr. Gordon Brody accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUrology Associates North Texas, 1001 N Waldrop Dr, Arlington, TX
Dr. Gordon Brody is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.