Dr. Gordon Schiff Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Gordon Schiff?

Posted on March 31st, 2016

He gave me an incorrect diagnosisis which destroyed my life.

Posted on October 18th, 2015

I honestly think there is something psychiatric with him. He was very inappropriate. I guess I shouldn't be surprised he was apparently reprimanded for being "too close" with patients.

Posted on September 11th, 2015

Just awful. He had very little knowledge of my medical condition and quick to dismiss my problems. He refused to order imaging that my specialist at Mass General told me that I need to be ordered my him. It took me 4 months just to get a follow up appointment and in the intern was only allowed to see a PA who didn't know me or anything about my condition. I'm going back to my old pcp now.

Posted on March 24th, 2013

I've rarely encountered a Dr more diligent than Dr SChiff. As his patient of over 10 years I should know. He's not only responsive, he's a careful assessor of general health. His reluctance to prescribe a drug for every sympton is appreciated in this over prescribed culture of today. I'd recommend Dr Schiff to anyone wanting an attentive and accurate physician who also has great taste in music, as he's passed on CD's of concerts he attended, and we think alike. Whomever wrote that other review has little or no criteria, that I can determine.

Posted on April 4th, 2016