Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Haiba J Sonyika has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Haiba J Sonyika has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
Dr. Haiba J Sonyika is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
This doctor was the first OBGYN to measure the length of my unborn baby I have been to 3 different ones and they didn't do that. She listened to what I had to say. Their office may be small but its how they treated me they got 5 stars.. even the lady who drew blood she was excellent and front desk lady was nice.
I really like how the staff treated me and my family but when it comes to communication and transferring of documents/information, this facility lacks the basic skills to give a good rating. I never get called back and they schedule me for appointments but don't have any record of the appointment that they scheduled me for. They don't even send the documents over to other facilities that they send you to for emergencies. All in all, I really feel like the Doctor should focus on ONE office so that she can help her patients in every step of their need.
Dr. Sonyika is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
King Drew Medical Center
Dr. Haiba J Sonyika accepts the following insurance providers.
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsHaiba Sonyika Md, 3915 Cascade Rd SW Ste T, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Haiba J Sonyika is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.