3.4

Have you seen Dr. Gordon Tang?

Go to UCSF Neurosurgery

Dr. Tang attempted to remove a pituitary tumor. He failed. He went into my head at the wrong angle, caused a spinal fluid leak, and then ended the surgery before removing the tumor. I spent over a week in the ICU at Alta Bates. He then sent me to Sandeep Kunwar at UCSF, who is an expert in the field Avoid Alta Bates neurosurgery for pituitary tumors! Go to UCSF where they have lots of experience and a high success rate!

Spine surgery

Dr.Gordon Tang is of the utmost in his field of back / spine surgery. My career of a paraeducator brought my back pain to its severity and then reinjured from several attacks in the classroom of a student. Dr.Gordon Tang is very thorough and explains every detail step very clearly to understanding easily. Beginning frowns of pain, ending with smiles of relief resulting of Dr.Gordon Tang's expertise of knowledge and surgical skills.

Minimal back surgery decompression 8/26/2012

I love Dr. Gordon Tang!. He knew what was wrong with my back for 7 years of pain. I have no Pain at all.

Exceptional Dr.

I have been looking for a back surgeon for the last five years.After years of steroid injections which did not really work and arenot good for you I finally changed my primary Dr. and he referredme to Dr. Tang. As soon as I set eyes on Dr. Tang my instincts went into high gear and knew that this would be the man to make my backwell again.His office staff is very efficient and courteous.After telling Dr. Tang that my son was getting married in Mayhe immediately scheduled me for post-op the next day andthe surgery for the following Tuesday.Wednesday morning he was at my bedside at 7;30 A:M goingover he procedure done.DR. Tang is THE BEST OF THE BEST.

High Marks for Dr. Tang

Dr. Tang is not only a great surgeon, he is also a real person. And that's kind of unique as surgeon's go.I had spine surgery on my neck. He was quick to order tests, make follow up appointment and get the surgery scheduled quickly. I was in such pain I really needed to get this done asap.Best part of dealing with Dr. Tang is that he is very clear in explaining exactly what the problem is and exactly what he is going to do in the surgery. He is honest about the pain to follow. He doesn't just say that "You will have some pain." He says it won't be a walk in the park. I like him and respect him.

Dr. Gordon Tang is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Berkeley, CA.