Dr. Gordon Tussing Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gordon Tussing Jr?

Very, very pleased

Posted on September 9th, 2017

Dr. Tussing has been caring for both of my parents for many years. They both love him and his staff and have been thrilled with the care he has provided them. In my interactions with the doctor and his staff I am also extremely pleased with his caring personality and attention to my parents' health care needs.

Great and friendly doctor

Posted on April 15th, 2017

Dr. Tussing is a very well organized doctor. He gets you in and out. No long waits and very friendly doctor. I have no problem recommending this doctor.

Great Doctor and Staff!

Posted on March 13th, 2017

After the passing of our Primary Care Provider, upon my niece's recommendation, my sister and I choose Dr. Tussing as our PCP. I find him to be highly intelligent, and to the point. He has been most kind and caring to both of us. Although there are no office hours on Friday or the weekend, calls placed to the answering service are returned by Dr. Tussing with further health instructions. We also find his sense of humor endearing, and am delighted to have found him. Have recommended him to several friends and relatives.

Fantastic Office

Posted on September 27th, 2016

Staff is always friendly, professional & caring. Dr. Tussing is terrific. He is a human being! He listens! He discusses options. He is sympathetic and caring. A wonderful person!

HE'S THE BEST!

Posted on August 24th, 2016

Intelligent. Good bed side manner. Cares about his patients. Excellent in referrals for other specialists. Thorough. Organized. On Time.

Excellent Excellent Excellent

Posted on October 19th, 2015

I've seen Dr. Tussing for about 15 years now. He is an excellent doctor and a wonderful human being. I love him and recommend him wholeheartedly.

Posted on August 25th, 2015

Professional and compassionate, knowledgable and sensitive. Exactly what we are looking for in a family doctor.

Posted on July 7th, 2015

Best doctor I have ever seen. Spends lots of time listening and taking notes.

Find a caring doctor

Posted on June 10th, 2015

Have been with him for over 15 yrs. He was fine when I didn't have many issues. Over the last few years of having changes, I have seen him more often. Staff can be very rude when u call to ask for assistance. He gives me the same diagnosis every single time. Spends 4 minutes with me and sends me off. Tells me he will see me at my " free" well visit which he charges for. Worst of all. He misdiagnosed me with a heart condition, gave me a med that could have made me very sick had I not consulted a cardiologist before taking it. I have lost all confidence. I will be going else where.

Posted on March 11th, 2015

I called to make an appoinment for my mother who is eldery she had needed a check up and refills for her medication . When i called the receptionist was rude nasty and down right awful. I was told my mother was discharged and dr tussing doesnt want her as a patient anymore. I asked why and she replied she is discharged and hung up. I sat there for a moment and was taken back by this expiernce. I called back to ask why and was confused. I was treated very badly and to top it off the lack of care and concern for my mothers life and her health was disregarded. As a doctor you should have compassion and a great understanding for human life. This doctor and his staff are awful people and should not be allowed to practice medicine. I still dont know why or how a doctor can just decide to toss a patient to the side as if they are nothing. Due to dr tussing lack of ethical practices my mother was sent to the the er because she wasn't able to get certain medications right away. For the amazing people at mercy hospital i would like to say thank for caring for my mother and helping us find a wonderful caring doctor. Dr tussing i hope you stop practicing medicine. Tossing patients to the curb for no reason is awful and disgusting. God belss you.... you need help my friend and your staff too.

Posted on February 17th, 2015

Office has limited hours and no hours on fri/sat/sun so your out of luck if you get sick Thurs night! Dr can be snippy at times, esp if you question or don't agree with him. Gave me the wrong antibiotic once when I went on vacation sick and ended up in urgent care in Florida to get it changed. Vacation ruined. He will give you a diagnosis based on a phone call with a one time episode ie anxiety. Be careful.....Im looking elsewhere.

We absoultely recommend Dr Tussing

Posted on September 11th, 2013

My husband and I both have been seeing Dr Tussing for over 5 years. He is a fantastic doctor who is very knowledgeable and experienced. He is creative with treatment and is a great listener. He is approachable and easy to talk to. Dr Tussing tries hard to treat the root of the medical issue to ensure long term success. He really knows his patients and is effective with his treatment plans. Dr Tussing's staff have been a pleasure to work with and are efficient with their work.