Gordon Wang Is this you?

Have you seen Gordon Wang?

Posted on November 20th, 2017

Being a former nurse,I am very critical of other health care providers, Dr.Wang is excellent.

A Great Doctor.

Posted on May 2nd, 2015

Dr. Wang is a very good Doctor. I have moved to Orlando but willingly drive three hours one way to see him. He has been a great help to me and is always very prompt and available....even 120 miles away. I highly recommend him, and his staff.

Posted on February 6th, 2015

Bright..Bright... Bright...Great bedside manner

Terrific Diagnostician

Posted on December 2nd, 2012

My husband and I have been Dr. Wang's patient for several years and tho' we are only here for 7 mos. a year, he is always available and caring whenever we have needed him. His ability to diagnose problems is terrific. His staff is competent and caring also. We do not know what we would do without him.

EXTREMELY SATISFIED

Posted on November 7th, 2012

A friend referred me to Dr. Wang in 2006 when I had to select a primary physician to satisfy my health insurance requirements. One of Dr. Wang's strong points is he NEVER makes me feel rushed (some doctors have given me the impression their thoughts are already on their next patient). He is extremely thorough, always ensuring there are no negative interactions between any of my maintenance medications, for example. I would (and have!) recommend Dr. Wang to both family and friends.

Dr. and Mrs. Bjarne and Marie Gabrielsen

Posted on April 30th, 2012

Dr. Wang is extremely knowledgeable, thorough and provides ample time to discuss health concerns. He has excellent diagnostic skills and refers patients as needed to excellent colleagues. Dr. Wang is never too busy to answer questions from patients. Overall Dr. Wang is an excellent family physician seeking to maintain his patient's health at the best status possible.

Posted on April 29th, 2012

I have been a patient of Doctor Wang's for more than 10 years. That says it all! I have also referred many people to the doctor. You could not find a more compassionate and caring doctor.

Treatment and caring

Posted on April 2nd, 2012

Dr. WAng is a compassionate, dedicated informed medical professional. He spends time, LISTENS, and when you leave you have a script of what he has discussed and recommended; you are never rushed. He often makes referrals and has contact with medics from out of state. we are highly pleased with his treatment of us

Posted on April 2nd, 2012

Dr. Wang is knowledgeable, thorough, competent and caring. Over the past many years that I have been a patient of his, I have been more than satisfied.

Patient's father

Posted on February 28th, 2012

I found Dr. Wang to be very uncaring. My father was scared and not knowing what was happening in the hospital. He spent little to no time explaining and upon his death, called to ask us the cause. He had not been on call the weekend he passed away. He not once offered any condolence when my father died during a routine procedure. He seemed so uncaring about a proper diagnosis and about talking with the family.

Doctor's Response

Your father was a great man and a true gentleman. Unfortunately, he had to live alone when his health was waning and he passed away after a simple procedure by an experienced specialist That is precisely the reason I had recommended to you an autosy to find out the cause. I am sorry you took this as "uncaring".

Posted on August 13th, 2010

One of the finesst dignosticians I have ever known.

Posted on January 25th, 2010

I have been part of Dr Wang's practice for 7 years. I have nothing but commendation for his professionalism and diagnostic skills.