Dr. M Whitbeck Jr Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. M Whitbeck Jr?

RN BSN

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

Dr Whitbeck has done 3 successful back surgeries with positive outcomes for me. He also treated me for a herniated disc without surgery. He is thoughtful and understanding as well as a great surgeon. He is quick and on point which some may call poor bedside manner but which I would call efficient. I have recommend him to others. I travel 2 hours to see him which proves my confidence in his skills. His staff is also friendly and efficient.

Nightmare

Posted on April 7th, 2016

My husband ended up in ICU because of two major things happening, one because artery was cut into upon opening him up, and almost died and ended up with leaking spinal fluid, was in hospital 22 days instead of the expectant 4. Now my husband is legally disabled. Would have loved to talk to Dr.W. in hospital but was always told he was in surgery........worst experience of my life.....

Consultationw

Posted on January 24th, 2016

Dr Whitbeck was condescending,uncaring &fun professional.He didn't even look at my MRI or Myeleogram before he said he couldn't help.I hope many patients will think twice about seeing him.

Orthopaedic Surgeon MD

Posted on October 2nd, 2015

After years of pain Dr. Whitbeck preformed surgery on me that releived 95% of the pain I had.

Thanks Doc

Posted on February 5th, 2015

I think Dr. Whitbeck is great . He treated me as needed both quickly and effectively. I've heard negative comments about his bedside manner but honestly people, he's a surgeon, not a nurse. If you want to get fixed and move on with your life he's the doctor for you. If you want to be coddled hire a caregiver. I especially appreciated that Dr. Whitbeck's office had all of the necessary services (Borg & Ide Imaging, Pain Management Clinic, and Physical Therapy Center) all in one convenient location. No traveling all over town, and with a disc herniation which was greatly appreciated. It took 3 days from MRI results/diagnosis for doc to book my surgery. I was back on my feet the same day and on my way to recovery. I have full function of my back and legs again and am pain free most every day. I think it's about time someone said it. Thanks Doc. You changed my life.

Terrible

Posted on August 14th, 2013

Worst doctor I have ever seen, was unprofessionally rude, have never dealt with such a uncaring and bluntly mean doctor, although the PA and receptionist were wonderful

Posted on November 2nd, 2012

DR Gordon M Whitbeck Jr told me while discussing surgery options on my neck that "it didn't matter to him if it worked or not he gets paid either way". I will not use this Dr again.

Too many PAs

Posted on July 12th, 2012

Overall the visit was ok. I do not like seeing a PA more than the doctor. Of the 4 visits to his office I have seen the doctor only once. All other times it was with a PA (Physician's Assistant). I'm not so sure I feel comfortable having a PA who did not attend 12 years of medical school diagnose my case.

Posted on June 22nd, 2012

I made my appointment to SEE Dr. Whitbeck! I was an establised patient. I never saw him. I Saw his PA instead. I was so disappointed as I had seen him several years ago for a problem with my neck and was very pleased. This was a more serious problem with my back and I feel like I was not carefully examined and was rushed. What a shame. I will never go back or recommend him.

Jerk

Posted on May 5th, 2012

Hes rude...he messed up my surgery & blew me off..Ive never had such a bad experience with a Dr.. EVER, run the other way FAST

Posted on February 21st, 2012

after my surgery i did not see Dr Whitbeck at all. The surgery did not correct my problem. I was in a lot of pain I lost my job 6 months after surgery and I had no insurance. They would not let me make an appointment with out insurance. I did not go back to them. I change doctors and 2 years later I had surgery for the same problem. After 2 years from my surgery I had to have the same surgery agian but by a different doctor. this time it worked A+++ for that Doctor

Posted on January 30th, 2012

My back is great. What a wonderful experience.