More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Goverdhan L Ohri has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 14
Dr ohri has been my kids doctor since they were born, and before that he was my husbands pediatrician. Whn my kids were born I didn't want to go to him just because he was my husbands old doctor. I went t a few other doctors, but never finding one I felt like I could trust. Until I got to dr ohri. He's never steered me wrong! He's always there to help and gives his honest opinion! He does not like to put my kids on any meds he doesn't feel they need, but on the other hand knows what they need. Well, dr ohri knows best. Even when I have left the office (which I agree, does need an update, but dr ohri is old school) and I've felt like he was wrong, he ALWAYS turns out to be right on point. Dreading the day he retires!!!!!
I've never written a review for anything in my life before. I call Dr. Otho after my pediatrician a office was closed and he was the "on call" doctor. My phone hasn't been working properly and I missed the call. I noticed right away and called the number back. First of all the original call was made to see about giving my baby Benadryl for an allergic reaction. It took him 1 hour to call me back, unacceptable. Then, he actually yelled at me for calling him on his "cell". The number that he called me on. He was furious with me. When I asked if he needed me to call him on him office number he rudely said "no, just go, what's the problem?" Just go???? Really doctor? I was furious. I couldn't even listen to him be rude to me I finally hung up. I work with those incarcerated and I don't speak to inmates this way and he thinks he can speak to a stressed out and concerned mom. Will never deal with this unprofessional, poor excuse for a doctor.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
38 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Goverdhan L Ohri accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Goverdhan L Ohri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Taunton, MA.