Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Govinda P Lohani has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr Lohani is on hyper-drive so if you really have something specific that you want to address, write it down before and give him the paper with your written concerns on it. He will read it and address specifically what you need to discuss. Otherwise, go in there and let him look at you and talk to you, he'll figure out the root cause of your problem and prescribe the correct treatment. I know from listening to his casual conversation that he spends at least some of his private "down time" on continuing education and research on medical issues. We love him and will not go to another doctor unless out of town in emergencies. Staff is great and office experience has been pleasant. Good doctor, definitely recommend him!
My overall experience with Dr. Lohani is that he takes time to identify you concerns and follow up on all your needs he has been a great doctor for my care and he takes time to answer all my questions and concerns. I'm never forced to do anything I'm not sure of during his dignosis. I recommend him to my friends and family.
Dr. Lohani is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cooper University Hospital
Dr. Govinda P Lohani accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGovinda Prasad Lohani Md, 2215 Wildwood Ave Ste 208, Sherwood, AR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Govinda P Lohani in this video.
Dr. Govinda P Lohani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sherwood, AR.