Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Govindarajan Venkatesh has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- Critical Care
- Unstable Angina
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Research
- Blood Clot
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Failure
Showing 2 of 2
39 Years Experience
Madras Medical College
Graduated in 1979
Mcmaster University Medical Centre
Dr. Govindarajan Venkatesh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRegional Pathology Associates, 176 Denison Pkwy E, Corning, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Govindarajan Venkatesh in this video.
Dr. Govindarajan Venkatesh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corning, NY.