Dr. Gowri D Sathiraju Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gowri D Sathiraju?

My Doctor for 20 yrs

Have been seeing her for over 20yrs and she has made correct diagnosis everytime I had a problem. I highly recommend this doctor for all your medical needs!

20 year patient

Been going to this doctor for 20 plus years, she really cares about her patients. My wife and I rely on her for all our health needs. She recently moved to charlotte from the Rutherford college area where her office was, and when she gets back into an office I will be making the trip to charlotte to see her for my health needs. I have 100% faith in this doctor as all my diagnosis have been accurate and complete. If you are looking for a health care provider look no farther!