Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Grace Laast Adofo
Dr. Grace Laast Adofo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Willow Grove, PA, with other offices in Warminster, PA and Norristown, PA (and 4 other locations). She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Laast Adofo has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Grace Laast Adofo has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Hot Flashes
- Adolescent Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
First saw Dr Adofo several years ago in Willow Grove and was immediately drawn to her warmth and kindness. I felt like I already knew her as soon as she came into the exam room. She puts you at ease right away. Unfortunately she left the practice and I saw another Dr I was not thrilled with. Last year a friend's mom gave me an ad for her gyn office and I was so excited to see Dr Adofo's name listed! When I went back to see her she remembered me and besides the exam had a nice chat. I highly recommend her!
Waited 1 hour 10 minutes naked wearing a paper drape for the doctor to show up with no apology. Spent 5 minutes doing the normal yearly test and was extremely rushed when I had a few questions I wanted to ask her. Both of the questions she could not really answer. Would not recommend going to unless you got 1/2 a day to waste. Also next to imposable to get anyone at the office to pick up the phone or call you back to setup an appointment. Will not be going back!
This is the worst service I have ever received at a doctor's office. (At the Women's Health Institute in King of Prussia.)I had a morning appointment and arrived a few minutes early. I waited more than an hour to see the doctor - most of that time was spent waiting naked in a FREEZING room where the nurse told me to get undressed and wait. I spent the better part of an hour wondering if they had forgotten about me completely.Dr. Adofo is nice in person but when I called the office with a quick question for her, she took a week to respond to it. She left me a voicemail to say that my test results were negative but didn't say what she had tested for. When I called the office to find out what she had tested, it was near 5pm and the receptionist answered and put me on hold. I spent ten minutes listening to the hold music and then someone answered the phone - but it was the emergency service to say that the office was closed. So the receptionist put me on hold and then LEFT? Wow.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2010, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
35 Years Experience
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Grace Laast Adofo accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Grace Laast Adofo is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Willow Grove, PA.