Dr. Grace N Ayafor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Grace N Ayafor?

Angiogram

I was very impressed with Dr Ayafor. When I first met her I knew I would like her. Especially when she told me that if I needed to talk to her to leave a message and she would personally call me back. I can tell that she cares about her patients. She did a angiogram in my arm and I w, s scared from how sore my parents were with their's, but they had their's in their groan. The angiogram in the arm; there was no pain during the surgery when Dr. Ayafor put in the two overlapping stents, in fact I was so comfortable I didn't stop talking until they asked me to stop talking because this part was very important and needed to concentrate. LOL. She talked me through everything she was doing. I liked that because I want to know if there is something that is going to hurt, no surprises. At my appointment I was very happy with how nice and willing to listen to me. Wonderful doctor. I would suggest her to anyone. I have suggested her actually to a friend of mine.

I felt very comfortable and everyone was so nice.

you are the simply the best

She is the doctor i will require to everyone who needs a keen and kind attention to his problem.

I normally would not recommend any physician to anyone because of the idiosyncraties that exist amongst doctors and the interpersonal dynamics that are quite variable, but I find Dr Ayafor to be the best doctor I have encountered in all aspects. Interestingly, she is also the youngest doctor I know ( 24 years old)...a prodigy!