Dr. Grace W Baysa-Ng Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Grace W Baysa-Ng?

It is not easy to get an appointment with her, but she is the best doctor. She knows how to talk to kids.

Best Doctor ever!

I took my granddaughter for a wellness visit. She spent a lot of time and was very thorough. She explained all the tween issues and spoke clearly and distinctly in age appropriate language. I would definitely recommend her and I'll be sorry when my granddaughter is too old to see her.

She has been taking care of my children for 11 years. I will stay with her until she kicks us out. She has always been good to and with my kiddos and I love her enthusiasm and caution when trying to diagnose issues. Love her. My only complaint would be not being able to see her when kiddos are sick. Usually see other doctors or the nurse practioner. Donna is great!!

This Dr. was more interested in being nice to my daughters father then actually listening to my childs issues.

Dr. Grace W Baysa-Ng is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.