Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marian G Boxer
Dr. Marian G Boxer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI. Her specialties include Hematology and Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Marian G Boxer has the following 2 specialties
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability of the blood to perform its many functions, such as coagulation and carrying oxygen to the lungs and tissue.
Hematologists diagnose and treat blood disorders, such as anemia, hemophilia, leukemia, sickle cell anemia, deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism.
Depending on the condition, hematology specialists may treat a patient with a blood transfusion, stem cell transplantation, bone marrow transplant, radiotherapy, anticoagulation therapy or medication.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Marian G Boxer has the following 6 expertise
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
Dr. Marian G Boxer is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Marian G Boxer - Posted on August 4th, 2011
Dr. Grace Boxer is an amazing physician. I absolutely love her. She is honest and very direct. She tell's you like it is in layman's terms so that you can understand the medical information clearly. She is very patient and understanding and has a great bedside manner. She is one amazing lady. I would recommend her to any of my friends and do. Anyone would be extremely lucky to have her as their physician, she is very professional and thorough.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Marian G Boxer - Posted on November 8th, 2010
Self-verified patient of Dr. Marian G Boxer - Posted on September 13th, 2010
- Yale University School Of Medicine
Dr. Marian G Boxer Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Marian G Boxer's office for more information.
3869 Waldenwood Dr Ann Arbor, MI : (734) 936-6000
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Marian G Boxer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.