Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Grace Carol has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 6
I saw this woman in an ER. Although she openly accused me of doctor shopping - she did not discuss the possibility of the disease of addiction (as per both the state and the AMA) or even bring up avenues of help if I was an addict who wanted help. Dismissive and condescending. Avoid this woman if you need compassion or help with any issue that is not within her world-view. Pitiful. Little did she know that I was reviewing her.
This is suppose to be the "DIRECTOR ON THE ER" Omg she needs to go back to school! She misdiagonized me did nothing for me no xrays, blood work! She told me that ihad a viral infection had to run its course!! Still fely bad went to my pcp was informed i had pneumonia!!! omg you can die from that!! SHE NEEDS TO BE REPRIMANDED with a very heavy hand.
26 Years Experience
University of Kansas
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Grace Carol accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1256 Military St S, Hamilton, AL
Dr. Grace Carol is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hamilton, AL.