Dr. Grace Song Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Grace Song?

Competent, Conscientious, Awesome, and Caring Physician.

Posted on September 7th, 2016

Dr. Song is the best doctor I have ever had in my life. She always properly diagnosed me and didn't disregard small things, like a cough, as trivial. She referred me for a chest x-ray and lo and behold, me, a normally healthy person had a 5" tumor growing inside my chest right over my lungs and heart that turned out to be lymphoma. Dr. Song took the lead and referred me to wonderful thoracic surgeons for biopsies. I spent the next year going through chemo and obtaining a successful report even until this day. I thank God for Dr. Song caring enough to take that extra precautionary step just to make sure everything was fine with me. I miss her as my primary care physician and wish her the sincere best in all she does! May you enjoy her as much as I did as your physician. God bless you, Dr. Song!

Posted on June 17th, 2016