Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Grace C Fan MD
Dr. Grace C Fan has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Grace C Fan has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Grace C Fan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Grace C Fan - Posted on March 4th, 2016
Terrible bedside manner
Self-verified patient of Dr. Grace C Fan - Posted on March 27th, 2015
Very abrasive, condescending doctor. Terrible bedside manner. She may be a good doctor, but I was always tense and nervous seeing her. Then I found out my kids didn't like going to see her either. More than one of my children asked me, "Why do we go to THAT doctor??" Finally, I found myself putting off making any appointments for my kids because I dreaded seeing her, and I knew I needed to change doctors.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Grace C Fan - Posted on January 16th, 2014
We think she's great
Self-verified patient of Dr. Grace C Fan - Posted on August 21st, 2012
When my youngest had digestive issues that a gastroenterologist basically gave up on, Dr. Fan kept searching for a solution to his problem. We did that as a team--doctor and parent--and found the source of the problem.She is compassionate without being syrupy, but more importantly to me, she's professional and listens to both the child and the parents. We're also "fans" of her nurse, Tracy!
Happy with her not her nurse
Self-verified patient of Dr. Grace C Fan - Posted on March 23rd, 2009
Dr. Fan is thorough and interactive with my children. She is matter of fact in nature, but easy to talk to. She has followed up on questions and seems conciencious and current in her advisements. Her main nurse has made me less than happy on serveral occasions. She is short and crabby and has ignored mportant issues.
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Grace C Fan Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & DirectionsLONGMONT CLINIC, 1925 Mountain View Ave, Longmont, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Grace C Fan, MD - Pediatrics in Longmont, CO, in this video.
Dr. Grace C Fan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Longmont, CO.