- Streamwood Behavioral Healthcare System
- St Joseph Hospital
Featured Providers Near YouSponsored Results
- Mark S Thomma, MDPsychiatry3 AwardsVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Northern Illinois Recovery CenterPsychiatry, Mental Health CounselingVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Bradley D Torphy, MDNeurology, Critical Care Medicine, Family Medicine, Immunology, Pain MedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr. Matthew A Brown, DOPsychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, TeleMedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
About Dr. Grace G Thomas MD
Dr. Grace G Thomas, MD is a doctor primarily located in Streamwood, IL, with other offices in Fort Wayne, IN and Kendallville, IN(and 5 other locations). She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology, Psychiatry.
Dr. Grace G Thomas has 7 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Grace G Thomas has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Grace G Thomas has the following 14 expertise
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mental Illness
- Depressive Disorder
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Personality Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
38 Years Experience
Graduated in 1983
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Grace G Thomas Accepts the Following Insurance
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
More about Dr. Grace G Thomas
Dr. Thomas graduated from the Christian Medical College Ludhiana in 1983. She works in Streamwood, IL and 6 other locations and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Thomas is affiliated with Streamwood Behavioral Healthcare System and St Joseph Hospital.