Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Grace May D Goncero MD
Dr. Grace May D Goncero has 2 locations
Dr. Grace May D Goncero has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Grace May D Goncero has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 8
Self-verified patient of Dr. Grace May D Goncero - Posted on January 15th, 2019
I have seen Dr. Goncero for approximately 6 years and she has made numerous disrespectful and odd comments. I should have changed sooner, but there is a shortage of physicians in this area, so I have continued under her care for the sake of convenience. Dr. Goncero has made inappropriate comments about my carrying mutliple psychiatric diagnoses (i.e., co-occuring depression, anxiety, and adhd) in the past, erroneously expressing that multiple diagnoses indicate greater severity. When my psychiatric provider was away and I had difficulty filling their prescription bc they'd written an incorrect date, Dr. Goncero had her nurse approach me in the reception area to say "this is the last time; Dr. Goncero can't help you any more." I was mortified for this inappropriate and deeply disrespectful treatment. I was also confused, as Dr. Goncero had filled this prescription in the past and the local crisis line said I should consult with my PCP or go to the Urgent Care Unit associated with Dr. Goncero's practice.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Grace May D Goncero - Posted on June 6th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Grace May D Goncero - Posted on March 31st, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Grace May D Goncero - Posted on December 26th, 2017
She was covering for my regular Dr. the day I saw her. She seemed inconvenienced, barely examined me and I got more information about my condition on Web MD. Also have a regime of meds that works for me and she didn't want to order it, and after explaining that it works for me, she ordered lesser of the dosages and amounts. Recovery took longer. Would not recommend.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Grace May D Goncero - Posted on June 12th, 2016
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
17 Years Experience
University Of The East/Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Grace May D Goncero Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Grace May D Goncero is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Northampton, MA.