2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Grace May D Goncero?

Patient

I have seen Dr. Goncero for approximately 6 years and she has made numerous disrespectful and odd comments. I should have changed sooner, but there is a shortage of physicians in this area, so I have continued under her care for the sake of convenience. Dr. Goncero has made inappropriate comments about my carrying mutliple psychiatric diagnoses (i.e., co-occuring depression, anxiety, and adhd) in the past, erroneously expressing that multiple diagnoses indicate greater severity. When my psychiatric provider was away and I had difficulty filling their prescription bc they'd written an incorrect date, Dr. Goncero had her nurse approach me in the reception area to say "this is the last time; Dr. Goncero can't help you any more." I was mortified for this inappropriate and deeply disrespectful treatment. I was also confused, as Dr. Goncero had filled this prescription in the past and the local crisis line said I should consult with my PCP or go to the Urgent Care Unit associated with Dr. Goncero's practice.

self-verified patient

I saw Dr. Goncero twice. The second time she spent the whole time yelling at me that I didn't have enough respect for her. I was shocked. I had no idea what she talking about. Her tirade was bizarre and a little scary. I never went back. I think she needs a very good therapist.

My Doctor

I have a patient of Dr. Goncero for years! She is a doctor who listens well. After changing doctors three times prior, I find Dr. Goncero an excellent and intelligent choice.

She was covering for my regular Dr. the day I saw her. She seemed inconvenienced, barely examined me and I got more information about my condition on Web MD. Also have a regime of meds that works for me and she didn't want to order it, and after explaining that it works for me, she ordered lesser of the dosages and amounts. Recovery took longer. Would not recommend.

Dr. Goncero did not listen to my health requests nor read my chart. Was not able to meet my needs as a patient with a chronic condition and misdiagnosed my condition. I would not recommend this practice .

I was told I was diabetic. I have followed all advice. I am not new to diabetes. I asked for a referral to an endocrinologist. Have yet after a month to get an appointment. Called 6 days ago to get a script changed ( because of circumstances I ran out of glucose strips) and as of yet have not gotten a call back or a change. It was so important to get me on meds but when I need the supplies to keep track I cant get a simple renewal. The pharmacist has even called and gotten no response from the office. This isn't even a med. I need to check my levels to stay on track. Finding a new Dr.

My long-time doctor recently retired and I knew it would be hard to fill her shoes since she was absolutely wonderful to me and my family. Dr. Goncero was recommended by my insurance company and I didn't feel like taking forever looking for someone so I went to her with some basic complaints about a chronic illness. Where my previous doctor was warm and attentive and compassionate, Dr. Goncero was cold and robotic, going through the motions. I felt like a bunch of dollar signs in this office, not a person. She inspected my methodically and handed down a diagnosis with little to no emotion. To be honest this is kind of what I expect for your typical doctor experience so I wasn't shocked. However, when she said I would hear back about a bunch of tests I assumed she would contact me......a week goes by and nothing. I called the office and the nurse said she was not available. I finally heard about the results from my pharmacy who called me with medication I didn't even know I needed. When I called the doctor's office again they said i could access my records online which I didn't know I could do. To make a long story short......she's not interested in contacting you, following up, or developing any kind of repoir with her patients. This is a factory not a family practice.

Patient

If you are like most people you want a doctor who makes you feel better. A doctor that actively listens, is empathetic, reads your records thoroughly from previous doctors, is accurate, looks at the big picture, listens by looking in your eyes and responds with words when you speak. A doctor that can take care of short-term issues promptly and plot out a plan of care thoroughly. Dr. Grace May Goncero is NOT any of the above from my experience. Please note this is only my opinion based on my experience with this doctor. I would never recommend her for anybody who wants great care.

Dr. Grace May D Goncero is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Northampton, MA.