Dr. Grace I Chen Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Grace I Chen?

rude md

I saw her as same day appointment and she was very rude and acted as if my being there was an imposition. She should re evaluate her reason for being a doctor or do all md from Rochester med school act the same.

The Most Horrible Doctor Ever!

The worst physician at UCLA. My neurologist advised me to see a physician in geriatric medicine. Unfortunately, I didn't ask her for a referal. I, myself a medical doctor, chose Dr. Grace I Chen on-line. I was waiting in her office when she came in. She was extremely rude and did not spend more than a few minutes in the room with me. This is what she told me, I quote her now; "Why are you here? you have seen cardiologist and neurologist. What do you want me to tell you? I don't have anything to tell you. You are 80 years old and your ailments are because of your age." Then she left the office. She didn't ask me what my complaints/concerns are. She didn't examine me. She didn't give me any advice, neither verbal nor written. This is absolutely unacceptable from a doctor. She is racist and very unprofessional. Now she is charging Medicare $649 for a consultation of 2 to 3 min. Shame on you Dr. Grace Chen. I am ashamed to say that you are in my field, a medical doctor.

Dr. Grace I Chen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.