Dr. Grace E Inyang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Grace E Inyang?

Very good at what they do.

Poor service I’m surprised she is still here

Rude staff!!!! Over an hour wait. Still no doctor!

Waiting in office now over an hour. Physician not even in building Only finding this out after inquiring 30 minutes later. Front desk rude very unapologetic. Told me she didn't know where the doctor was or when she would come. What!!!! No other explanation given. I've never encountered customer service at this level!!! Save your time,energy, and patience and find another physician.

Late!

I have been a patient if Dr. Inyang for about 1 1/2 years and she has never been on time for her appointment. My initial appointment she was 3 hours late. All we got from her was a nonchalant, Sorry. As far as her services, shes ok but the lack of care and concern for my time is a real issue. Most of the time I have to take off of work to make my appointment. I've never been seen within an hour of my appointment time. She has even seen other patients with appointments after me before me! She posts several warning signs in her office explaining fees you will incur if you don't make your appointment, are late for an appointment or lose a prescription. She doesn't follow her own rules! Sister, practice better business and respect a person's time! I will never recommend her or will I ever go back to her office again!

I had an appointment at 1140 for my autistc daughter got to office at 1130 and after an hour waiting asked receptionist was she here or coming and she said she didn't know wth ? Ridiculous I had reservations about her from the beginning but not I don't think we will be coming back. Even my daughter put her Jacket on to leave .... Bad Business

Great doctor

This Doctor is no very respectful of others time.

Dr. Inyang and her team works great in responding to my son's ADHD concerns. The receptionist is very kind and always helpful with scheduling his appts. I am very satisfied with this team and we are greatful to have help managing my son's ADHD.

Recently, became a patient in Dec.2010, Visits are required on a montly basis. First appointments are scheduled at 11am.The doctor is not very punctual at all!There are about 5-6 patients in the lobby waiting for her when she arrives, every time, closer to noon rather than 11am. She's only in the office approx 3 days out of the week, therefore patients are constantly forced to deal with her lack of consideration for others time.

Great child psych doctor

She is a wonderful doctor and I highly recommend her.

Dr. Grace E Inyang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clinton, MD.