Dr. Grace H Ketterman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Grace H Ketterman?

Wonderful! Dr. Ketterman takes the time to really get to know her patients, is kind, thoughtful and, endearing,

Very Sad That She Retired

The best Doctor gave me my life.

I saw Dr. Ketterman for 12 years. I am in my 60's now. I have never met any Doctor as wonderful and helpful as she was in helping to diagnose, treat and follow through in my mental Health as Dr. Grace Ketterman. She was and still is the very best of what a Psychiatrist can be.

She is a horrible doctor who's knowledge of psychiatry and medicine is extremely out dated. She is cruel and I have seen her push patients out of her office in tears and hear her say things. She told me she didn't believe I had nerve damage even though I had neurologists confirm it because "I wasn't shaking", as if all nerve damage was palsy. I can't emphasize enough how poor of a doctor and cruel of a person she is. She is terrible.

truly caring and helpful - saved my life

Dr. Ketterman is the kindest, most caring doctor I've encountered in a long time. While she is empathetic and caring and takes the time to develop a complete understanding of the patient as a whole person, she never crosses the line and is always entirely professional. I can't say enough good things about her. She has helped me more than I thought possible.

Dr. Grace H Ketterman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.