Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Grace Y Kwon-Hong
Dr. Grace Y Kwon-Hong, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Modesto, CA. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Kwon-Hong is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Los Banos, Doctors Hospital Manteca and Doctors Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Grace Y Kwon-Hong has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
my biggest problem is not so much with the doctor as with how her office is managed and the lost flow of communication/follow-up when it does come to health problems, medications being related to her! i wonder if she is aware of this and the fact that it is causing her to lose patients? also experienced total lack of concern and assistance when it came to getting the needed information and prescriptions, so had to make the decision on my own which is what i thought i had a doctor for? another area of concern is the fact that she only seems to want to hear about and treat one problem at a time....which is not always the case when one has an impact on the other! as a result i have been forced into a corner where i must and have sought out another physician....now let's see if i can get a copy of the medical records i asked for over a month ago! sad and sorry to say that i would not recommend this medical practice to anyone i truly care about!
Dr. Kwon-Hong is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Franciscan Medical Center Dayton
Dr. Grace Y Kwon-Hong accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCarlson Hansen Kwon Hong Mds, 1213 Coffee Rd Ste A, Modesto, CA
Dr. Grace Y Kwon-Hong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Modesto, CA.