Dr. Grace L Guo Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Grace L Guo?

R.N.

Dr. Guo takes great care of me, she pays attention to details I'm trusted her and believed that I'm in good hand. She also sees me quickly when I have urgent problems. Thanks Dr. Grace Guo Carrie Chiang

Pleasant, caring...

I've been seeing her for the past 3 yrs. It's very easy to get an appt with her. It's nice of her that she calls me back to follow up on my ailment. I've never gotten a call back from my previous primary drs.

After reading some not so rave reviews about Dr. Guo (who is not my regular doctor), i was a bit apprehensive about the visit. I have to say i was very pleasantly surprised - she turned out to be a pleasant person and took plenty of time to ask me questions to make sure she got the picture. after listening to me and checking the problem area, she diagnosed it as symptom to a condition i did not suspect i had (Acid Reflux). she suggested a change in diet habits, and prescribed some medicine. So far it seems to be, even if ever so slowly, improving. and even if it does not turn out to be what she diagnosed, her professional mannerism and bedside manners were without fault. i would go back to her. oh, and she saw me two days after i called to make an appointment.

Dr. Guo is far and above the most clinical, uncaring physician I have ever encountered.

A non-caring doctor that does this for pay only

Dr. Guo is very non-caring and callous. She over-diagnosed a condition I had and sent me to do several imaging tests, despite my request for a simple blood test as one of the new standard practice. After the incident, I switched to a different primary doctor and the new doctor was really surprised that Dr. Guo did not offer me the simple blood test to start with and instead subject me to the unwarranted imaging tests. She seemed to me as someone who is complacent and practices just to collect a comfortable pay rather than someone who cares.

Very intellegent and highle efficent at her profession

SHe Does not care about her Paitients

I have had Dr. Guo as my primary physicians for 6 years now and I only met her once since she is always out of office. COuld never get hold of her over the phone either. I always ended seeing her Medical assistant or a PA. I think she is just there to have her salary at the end of the year and does not care about the health of her patients.

Dr. Grace L Guo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sunnyvale, CA.