Highly Dissatisfied

Saving Grace

I am a patient of this doctor who took the time to review my history along with my current condition to accurately diagnose my eye situation. When I say saving grace, I had been given a diagnosis by another doctor in the area which would eventually cause blindness. Dr. Levy-Clark was able to diminish this diagnosis and treat me successfully without the fear of going blind as I age. I only wish I could give her more than 5 stars. I highly recommend her to anyone given such a devasting diagnosis to determine if it is false or for real.

I always have a hard time finding a correct phone number or address. I call one number St. Lukes gives which is wrong. Then I look up on line and find Brandon numbers and addresses. Then I need to call them to find a number. Please find someone to get rid of the Errors in numbers for phone and address AND give to St. Lukes, the internet etc. I can hardly see and have trouble writing and worse is reading. That is why I need Dr. G. Levy Clarke AGAIN.

Dr. Grace A Levy-Clarke is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brandon, FL.