Dr. Grace Medeiros Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Grace Medeiros?

AWFUL SERVICE!!!!!!! AWFUL!!!

Posted on June 9th, 2017

I am a 63 year old gentleman. I have been a client with this doctor for roughly 7 years and I am currently trying to receive my medical records. I have waited 5 months, YES 5, when the average turnaround is 3-10 days for most doctors offices and never more than 6 weeks for all!!! I was told on 4 separate occasions they were being compiled and would take up to 2 weeks to complete compiling. I would call typically 7-10 business days later and they would have no idea what I am talking about! I paid for these months ago and T5HESE ARE LEGALLY MY RECORDS THAT I SHOULD ALWAYS HAVE ACCESS TO UPON REQUEST!!!! I find this to be very disturbing that I can not even get my own records when I have been told on 4 occasions throughout 5 months they were working on it! AWFUL!!! Worst part is they are accepting new patients which tells me that they are not to busy to do their work!!! Worst Doctor experience ever! AWFUL AND DISTURBING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

Dr. Medeiros is a pleasure to deal with. Very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain what is going on.

Posted on June 7th, 2016