Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Grace J Paradela has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Grace J Paradela has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Grace J Paradela is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
Dr. Grace Paradela is SMART. You will not find a better doctor, and believe me, I am very wary of doctors. She treats a patient holistically - that is to say that if you have more than one issue, she balances them out for the best possible outcome rather than change one thing that sets something else off balance. She spends a lot of time explaining and making sure the patient has his or her questions completely answered. She does not miss anything, and her ability to diagnose and treat illness is the best I have found here in St. George in 25 years.
not sure what these other ratings mean... this office stresses personal responsibility in healthcare. i guess if you wouldnt take responsibility in your health go elsewhere where the doc falls in line. Doc had the patience and honesty to tell me what i needed to hear.
Dr. Paradela is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Grace J Paradela accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDixie Primary Care, 1449 N 1400 W Ste 19, Saint George, UT
Dr. Grace J Paradela is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint George, UT.