Dr. Grace Y Liu Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Grace Y Liu?

bad doctor

I came to Dr Liu for eczema. She didn't even bother to check if it is really eczema. I was in and out less than 5 min. I would not recommend her. I think she is more interested in cosmetic dermatology .

Hope for Teenager with Acne

Thank goodness for Doctor Liu! My teenager suffers from severe cystic acne. We had visited one of the other dermatology centers that were advertised heavily on the radio - what a joke! They wanted to do questionable treatment that was going to cost nearly $10,000. A co-worker told us about Doctor Liu. She walked us through options (we went for laser treatments) and the price was less than half of what we were quoted at the other place. Thank goodness as we did not have that kind of money to spend. Doctor Liu truly made a huge difference in my daughter's life. The treatments begin to work after several visits - if you suffer from cystic acne, we highly recommend Doctor Liu, her staff and the laser treatments!

Jim W

I recently had my first skin cancer and Dr. Liu did a great job removing it. She explained the procedure in detail over the phone and gave me a couple of options. She told me the plus/minuses of the different choices and what they would involve. I chose the surgical option and she was very gentle and was able to do it on my face so there was no outside stitches. It healed so well there is barely a mark. She told me if I wanted to do laser to improve it, she would do it for free but so far I don't think I need it. I hope I don't get any more skin cancers but if I do I am glad I have her to go to.

Caring Dermatologist

I can't say enough to thank Dr. Liu for catching my melanoma! She found it on a skin check that I knew I needed. She called me right away and personally made sure I got in to the right surgeon ASAP. She also called me several times to make sure I was doing well after surgery and to reassure me. My whole family thanks her from the bottom of our hearts.

She is a great dermatologist and cosmetic doctor! She has done an amazing job in getting rid of my sunspots and wrinkles. She is always gentle and makes sure i am happy with my results before i leave .

Wonderful doctor! She was highly recommended by my co-worker for how thorough her skin checks were. I couldn't believe she looked at all of my skin and wrote down descriptions of my moles. It was the most detailed skin check I have ever had. She was also courteous and tried to save me money by making sure I got samples of prescriptions along with rebate cards. To top it off, she also gave me a specialized instruction sheet detailing what products to use and when. I definitely got my money's worth and will recommend my friends!

GREAT Doctor!

Very professional - spends the time needed with the patient to get the job done right. My entire family sees her for skin checks and she does a very thorough job and is professional and efficient.

Dr. Grace Y Liu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.