Dr. Grace R Soltys Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Grace R Soltys?

The Best Pediatrician in the World!!!

Dr Soltys and Monument Avenue are FANTASTIC! They are caring and well trained. I have been with this office for years and even though I have relocated to another side of town my children desire to go see her. I will travel 30 or 40 minutes to go to the office. I would recommend her to everyone I know who has a child and I have. Dr Soltys not only saw my children as patients, she now sees my grandchildren. I had a child who needed extra care and there was not one time that we did not get it. They are mindful of all things pertaining to children and they make sure that they have the best care possible. I am glad to have Dr. Soltys and the Monument Avenue family to be a part of our lives.

Autism Spectrum Disorder