Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Grace M Valente has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Grace M Valente has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Grace M Valente has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Valente delivered my now 10 yr old baby, Evan Squires. I was so impressed w/ her bedside manner during visits... Not to mention when I delivered and was in the hospital. Her sincere care and concerns were so refreshing. I was young (23) and scared in the hospital and thru out the pregnancy and Dr. Valente NEVER let me wonder w/ worry if I had concerns or questions. I can't emphasize how much I appreciated/appreciate her personable bedside manner and was jst so impressed, overall. If I hav another (& am going to try soon!), I will not definitely seek out Dr. Valente. Thank you so much! You hav no idea the impact that ur stellar care & concern still touch me to this day. Thanks again!
25 Years Experience
Graduated in 1993
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1522 Oak St, Jacksonville, FL
Dr. Grace M Valente is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.