Dr. Grace Vasconez-Pereira Is this you?

True Excellence in Skill and Care

Posted on December 2nd, 2014

Dr. Vasconez-Pereira is one of the most dedicated, thorough, and caring doctors I have ever had. She never made me feel rushed and once stayed late when I was in particularly bad shape and needed some extra time. I was so frustrated when I moved too far away to continue receiving her care. I'm delighted that I'm now closer to her practice again, and I can resume the benefits of her compassion and extensive expertise.

Elvia B. Moreno

Posted on February 20th, 2009

There are few doctors that I have found with the excellent Bedside manner that Dr. Vasconez-Pereira has. She is also thorough in her treatment and has correctly diagnosed a condition that other doctors missed.

Posted on April 3rd, 2015