- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Grace S Yang MD
Dr. Grace S Yang, MD is a doctor primarily located in Panorama City, CA. They have 21 years of experience. Their specialties include Otolaryngology. They speak English.
Dr. Grace S Yang has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
21 Years Experience
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Grace S Yang Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Grace S Yang
Welcome to my Web page. IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m happy to have this chance to introduce myself to you. At Kaiser Permanente I have great colleagues and patients, and I enjoy my work. I look forward to working with you as well. Biography I was born in Taipei, Taiwan, and immigrated to Southern California at the age of 12 with my family. I studied architecture at UC Berkeley. While I loved art and architecture, I realized that my real passion is helping people. So I went to medical school at UC San Diego. As a National Institutes of Health research fellow, I studied gene therapy. I then pursued my residency training at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics. About my practice In my practice I treat all aspects of ear, nose, and throat disease. The physicians in my group work very well together as a team, helping one another out in order to offer high-quality patient care. How I thrive I love to travel, play the piano, and spend time with my friends, husband, and little boy. I am fluent in Mandarin Chinese.