Dr. Grace Ziem Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Grace Ziem?

Dr. Ziem has had her license permanently suspended in Maryland because of alcohol and drug abuse. She was a good doctor until she became addicted to drugs and alcohol. She wrote prescriptions illegally for herself Google her for the details.

Chemical injury

Dr. Grace Ziem is the only doctor I knew who care about my chemical injury illness. My doctors in the State of Pa did nothing but ignored my health problems, some doctors actually hung the phone up on me when I was having serious Gi problems. Some doctors actually spray a toxic chemical at me to get even for calling OSHA on my ex-employer. Dr. Ziem did everything to keep me alive. Dr. Ziem found out that the doctors in Pa left me walking around with 2 parasites in me for several years. Dr. Ziem was able to get me a sauna for treatment. I would love to see DR. Ziem to open up another office in an actually medical building. WE all have problems in life !

Dr, Ziem's license was permanently suspended in 2016 for drinking on the job, abuse of prescription drugs and unlawfully writing prescriptions. She was very abusive to her employees. She can NEVER practice medicine in the state of Maryland again. She has single handedly done more to hinder chemical injury than anyone. It would be a tragedy if she was able to get a license to practice mediccine in another state.

chemical injury

If it wasn't for Dr.Grace Ziem I wouldn't be here today, she save my life and the doctors in my home State of Pa didn't care about my illness, all they did was laugh in my face. Dr. Ziem know more about how the human body works then your average doctor. Dr. Ziem staff was like having a family member take care of you.

This is not your typical MD. She spends the entire day with ONE patient. I was in building fire, years of illegal renovations until almost dead. She was crucial for SSDI report (21 pages and exacting tests).

Amazing doctor

Dr. Ziem is the most dedicated and caring doctor you could ask for. She is absolutely amazing! Very few doctors know anything about chemical injury, she is the doctor to see.

Superb physician regarding diagnosis & treatment of toxin-caused illnesses

Dr Ziem was the first physician to properly diagnose my medical problems as being caused by a "sick" building contaminated with multiple molds and toxic chemicals. Her diagnosis and effective intervention saved my life.

I Highly Recommend This Physician

This doctor has been my doctor for near 15 years now. I highly recommend her. She is smart, kind, dedicated, caring,up to date in the medical field, respectful, thourough, is a very hard worker, she is very advanced in the medical field. She knows medicine betterthan anyone. She is a very courteous professional in her field. She is very accurate in diagnosing ones problems, has a very good bedside manner, spends time to find the problems and the fixes for them, follows up in a timely manner and sees the patients on time.

Very knowledgable, kind, caring, definately would recommend this physician. She has up to date testing done that is extremely high tech, she doesn't just treat the symptoms, she treats the illness.

This is the BEST physician I have ever had the opportunity to see

She is caring, kind, knows what doctoringis all about, she listens to the patient,she is courteous, she knows her medicinebetter than Alan Ducatman ever will.They need to put her in Alan Ducatman'splace since she LISTENS to the patientand what they are going through. She knows who is telling the truth andit doesn't matter how far up the ladderthe person who is dishonest is, she cutsthem no slack. She is all about honesty,truth, and is what a Great Doctor IS ALLABOUT. I give her the best rating of ANYphysician. She knows her medicine insideout and right side up. She is HONEST andSMART and KIND. She is very educated anddedicated to her profession.

Best Physician, highly skilled, caring, kind, intellegent

I would definately recommend this physician to anyone. She knows medicinebetter than anyone I have ever met.

Thank you Dr. Ziem!

Many years of misdiagnosis and many years of frustration and agony prior to Dr. Ziem's diagnosis! Now, after many life changes, natural chealating and nearly 15 years later, I am able to live a relatively normal life. Thank you Dr. Ziem!

Dr. Grace Ziem is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Emmitsburg, MD.