Dr. Gracia Damian Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Gracia Damian?

Made me sign a promise not to sue, and then Gave me a breast exam over the robe I was wearing :(

Posted on May 30th, 2017

Although the doctor was very nice, the exam I got was a total F . This doc had me put a cloth robe on for my exam, and when it was time for my exam, only examined one breast and that was over the cloth robe. One word for that YIKES.

Posted on August 1st, 2013

Dr. Damien is sweet as pie until you have a problem. She is not personable in the least. Even after years of being her patient she treated me like a stranger when a problem occurred. I guess she was preoccupied with getting on to the next patient.

Horrible doctor and person!

Posted on August 21st, 2012

She almost sent me for an unnecessary amniocentesis! The only reason I saved me and my child from having the risky procedure was by asking for another sonogram. The woman who did my sonogram in my first trimester was livid and consulted the other OB/GYN in the office and he stopped it immediately. She was so angry she refused to see me as a patient, hence I could no longer see the doctor in the same office I loved. And another - my heart stopped and I stopped breathing at almost 8 months pregnant, the EMT's wouldn't move me because they couldn't stabilize my vital signs. When we finally reached the hospital all she did was ask me what I had eaten for breakfast. I told her some ham and a banana -- she went berserk on me! After what I had just gone through? This woman shouldn't be allowed to practice medicine! Not only the worst doctor I've ever known, but the worst human being as well. RUN don't walk!

Posted on May 30th, 2017