Dr. Gracia B Perez-Lirio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gracia B Perez-Lirio?

A very sad person not even going to say DR.

Does not know what she is doing. If your in need of help find a real Dr.have to say frist Dr. that if i was dieing i wouldnt go back to

Current patient

Makes assumptions , jumps to conclusions, tries to override specialists. Low trust.

Highly Recommend Dr. Perez-Lirio!!

I've only been a patient of Dr. Perez-Lirio's for a year and a half, but have had a wonderful experience in that time. I joined her practice when I was experiencing a serious medical concern. Not only did Dr. Perez-Lirio get me in the hands of the right specialist for me, she followed-through on my condition to make sure my care was well coordinated and made sure I was handling all the testing okay. She was always available to me, even calling after hours just to make sure I understood the results my specialist had given me. She's a doctor who really cares about her patients, and it shows!

Dr. Gracia B Perez-Lirio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Needham Heights, MA.