Dr. Graciela N Esquivel-Aguilar Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Graciela N Esquivel-Aguilar?

Amazing woman

She has been my doctor since i was 3Months old and now im getting ready to he be 20 she has seen me grow and blossom into the young woman i m today and shes kept me healty every step of the way

Karen

Dr. Esquivel-Aguilar was my children's doctor since the first part on 1988. She is now my grandson's doctor as well. She has always been kind and caring and I can't imagine going anywhere else.

Excellent pediatrician!

Dr. Esquivel-Aguilar was my husband's pediatrician over 25 years ago and she is now our 13 month old son's pediatrician. From day one, when she examined him at the hospital, she has been incredibly thorough and kind. We absolutely love her!

Evaluation

I had to change doctors for my daughters due to insurance and chose Graciela Esquivel since I knew she had been in practice for a while but our experience with this doctor has been really really bad. She is short and demanding and office staff is also short and rude. When calling with questions doctor is never available and will never take time to call back reason being insurance. If you dont have a great insurance dont go to her because she will discriminate. I expected a caring doctor just like anywhere else but I was wrong to say the least.

This Doctor is very concern about the welfare of all that consult her. She goes beyond the call of duty and I definitly recommend Dr. Esquivel-Aguilar to everyone.

Dr. Esquivel was my childrens primary doctor for more than 6yrs but i had to switch after she told me my child couldn't have special testing done because of my insurance not covering it and later was told she wrong. I made the switch to another doctor who seemed to take more notice about the problem and was told by her staff that i also had to remove my daughter from her care ....because thats the way the doctor wanted it, if i removed one family memeber i had to remove all. So i am very unsatisfied that after such a long time i would be treated like this.

*good

Dr. Graciela N Esquivel-Aguilar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fresno, CA.