Dr. Graciela Gallardo Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Graciela Gallardo?

Posted on August 18th, 2017

I never write reviews, but I feel like this time I should! This Dr. Does not spend any time with you or listen to anything you say! Also, the nurse practitioner spends more time with you then the Dr.! The Dr. told me that she treats patients a lot sicker than me! I didn't need that comment! I was just telling her my symptoms, It was really weird! She has an additude right when she walked in! I don't know if she was having a bad day or what! But I would not go to her again!

Bestest ever

Posted on October 19th, 2016

Dr Galardo is very good at what she does. I enjoy every visit when I go to see them. Great bedside manner. She listen to me and believed in me. I've been t high so much wi th h my pain. And I've never ever been treated so great. I strongly recommend this dr to any one in pain.

Posted on July 25th, 2016

I have had chronic back pain for ten years and have had a surgery. She told me to go to physical therapy. I did and came back to my following app still hurting and she didnt do anything.

Posted on June 6th, 2016

The most awesome , understanding dr I've seen since my injury. shes the greatest.

Posted on April 9th, 2016

An MD? What a joke. Pathetic excuse for a doctor. She has no idea who you are or your past issues with nerve pain issues. Has no idea what your history is just wants a $400 fee every month to write a script for medication. Does not listen and has a god like vision, so she thinks.

It's cold in here!

Posted on February 1st, 2016

Very cold and extremely rigid about treatment plans. She lacks any sign of empathy and tends to be very condescending. If you have chronic pain issues be prepared to be treated like a drug seeker. If there were other pain Drs that deal with my specific problems, I'd be there instead!

I was impressed!

Posted on August 21st, 2015

This was my first appointment. Dr. Gaillardia was thorough, knowledgable and I was impressed with the time she took with me during my first visit. I look forward to my next visit. She talked about getting off several of my medications which thrilled me because I hate to be on so many meds.

Wonderful, Caring, Physician.

Posted on May 18th, 2014

I'm really puzzled by the negative reviews that were posted about Dr. Gallardo. I think Dr. Gallardo's "no nonsense" attitude can be misinterpreted as rudeness, but I also know that everyone's experience is not the same. It sounds like the negative reviews were from patients who did not get the pills they wanted from Dr. Gallardo and are bitter about it. ALL pain physicians are under strict scrutiny by the DEA and OBN, so yes there are a lot of rules and lot of monitoring but that is the way at ANY pain clinic. Now, my experience with Dr. Gallardo was wonderful. During my first appointment, she spent quite a bit of time explaining my injury and types of pain that I was having and also the different options I had for treating it. She seemed very concerned and interested in my overall live and getting my quality of life back and I am very happy with the pain management plan that she and I created together. I noticed someone else mention Andrea Fraley who is a good doctor; however, her PA-C, Dana is so rude. Not to mention the only thing that Fraley wants to do for you is shove long needles into your spine with not sedation and barely any lidocaine! The injections, mind you, only last about 2 months at the very most. Anyway, I think people need to stop posting these negative comments about Doctor Gallardo because she wouldn't give them the narcotics that they wanted. How about get off your pills and stop abusing them and the system.

Wonderful!

Posted on April 22nd, 2013

I was so impressed with Dr. Gallardo and found her delightful, helpful, interested and caring. I went with my daughter who has acute fibfomyalgia. She was very interested in my daughter's problem, asked questions and answered our questions, drew diagrams and had explanations for many of the symptoms she exhibited. Dr. Gallardo spent time with us and we did not feel hurried or rushed. I really like her and would recommend her highly to anyone.

I felt like cattle

Posted on July 24th, 2012

She told me she did not have time to talk about my health concerns. My appointment lasted about 5 minutes. I found her rude and condescending. Pain management doctors need to hear their patients. Before Doctor Gallardo I had a wonderful Doctor but he moved out of state. I know good Doctors don't always tell you what you want to hear but at least they listen,

don't waste your time with this doctor

Posted on September 22nd, 2011

find anyone else rather than this doctor. She is rude,

STAY FAR AWAY FROM DR. GALLARDO!!!!

Posted on June 20th, 2011

I am not the type of person that does these types of reviews, I figure everyone deserves a chance and their is a reason for everything. But after my visit with Dr. Gallardo, I felt very insulted and alone in the managment of my pain. I was referred to this so called doctor from a previous, really good, interventional pain doctor. I wish he could have kept my treatment. Problems:1. The office is no longer a Family Practice, even though they say they are, it is a pain company, not clinic.2. The contract I signed was misleading, it stated that the lab work that would be done would be done by a cotton swab, no needles. Guess what...they took eight valves of blood, supposedly to check my liver etc. 3. I have not heard back in regards to the results of this blood analysis. Was suppose to be a few days and my second appointment with her is 2 days away, the blood work was taken a month ago.4. They took a pointless x+ray even though I had one done 3 weeks prior. 5. I was very familiar that I would be tested for substances in order to continue treatment, I tested negative for everything except Lortab. ****this is were everything went down hill****6. The RN was very rude and short, didnt spend much time trying to figure out why I was on the different medications. They just assumed I was a pill popper. 7. Even though they pulled my D.E.A report, which clearly stated I was prescribed Lortab a few times, they assumed since I had been prescribed Percocets now that I should not be taken the lortab.They did not care that I was out of percocet and was working on an old bottle of Lortab, because of pain. 8. She had her mind made up when she walked in the room, even though I was clearly in pain, she was very short and to the point and gave me what she wanted to give me. I tried the medication even after telling her it would not work.9. I do believe this doctor didnt even look at my medical chart, she told me to stop taking something my psychiatrist prescribed for anxiety, no questions about the meds or anything. just stop taking it. In short, this doctor is so afraid of the government, she is no longer a doctor, she no longer cares about the patient only her license. No compassion, no care, just money. And you are still hurting when you leave.