Dr. Graciela Sarmiento Is this you?

4.7

a long time patient

Posted on March 14th, 2016

The most compassionate and wonderful Doctor of all times, you are missed each and every day, your beautiful smile and caring wonderful loving presence

Posted on November 1st, 2010

fabulous, caring, able to diagnose all conditions, and able to treat in the most caring and unique treatments, that are more satisfactory than any other doctor and she is truely an angel

Our Family Doctor

Posted on October 28th, 2010

I just found out today that my children's pediatrician passed away in a Med Aid trip. I was immediately shocked, no one close to me has ever died in such an unexpected way. My shock was followed quickly by tears releasing the grief I had at losing her and that so many had lost a wonderful doctor and that her friends and family lost such a kind and dedicated person. Dr. Sarmiento had such an genuine way of listening and giving medical advice. Her kind nature came through with such ease. I will miss seeing her bike outside her practice, knowing she rode it to work that morning. I will miss her care of my children. Dr. Graciela will truly be missed from everyones lives she touched!

Posted on October 18th, 2010

i love dr sarmiento, she is the most carring,wonderful person you could ever know,she helped me with my medical problems that no other doctorknew how, dr sarmiento is an angel.and i will miss her,and she will bein my heart every single day of my life

Posted on October 18th, 2010

Dr Sarmiento is very caring and patient, she is also very attentive to your needs.I Love Her

Posted on October 31st, 2010