Dr. Grady F Murphy Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Grady F Murphy Jr?

Life Saver

Had dealt with severe pain (and I have a high pain tolerance) in my leg and hip for about 8 months. Saw specialists and had MRI's with no clear resolution. Dr, Murphy saw me and prescribed an anti-inflammatory that had been available for 45 years. This completely CHANGED my life and virtually eliminated the pain I had been dealing with.

Best Doctor!

Great doctor...

Best Doctor in Tennessee!

Dr. Murphy's "presence" made me feel well much before the shot or prescription medicine...He is very special!!

Excellent Old-Fashioned Family Doc

We have been with Dr. Murphy for a few years now, and I am glad we made the switch. My favorite thing about him is that he will not write you a prescription if something over-the-counter will work just as well. He is very kind, extremely personable, and attentive - if your appointment is 15 minutes and he diagnoses you in two, he stays with you for the entire 15 minutes and chats. You can tell he genuinely likes people. His staff is the same way, and it makes every visit a pleasure. We hope he's around our area for a very long time!

Dr. Murphy's a great Doctor.

Dr. Murphy is an older gentleman. He is currently on the medicines, procedures, and diagonsis unlike other older doctors. He is very caring. He talks a little loud but I believe he starting to lose a bit of hearing. I don't think I would use him for my little one because he talked so loud it scared her :) He is one of the best doctors I have had though.