Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Graham N Gitlin has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Graham N Gitlin has the following 18 expertise
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
Dr. Graham N Gitlin has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 31
Dr. Gitlin is an amazing doctor. He doesn't treat pictures, he actually treats patients. I have found Dr. Gitlin to be a very "conservative" doctor who is not in a rush to do surgery. Although when it does come time to have that operation he will give you the proper care and attention as he did when he performed hip surgery on my wife. I have had contact with him for 10 years and I speak from personal experience. BTW he came highly recommended from another orthopedic doctor.
Went to see Dr Gitlin for some pain I'm having in my knee. He was great. After a thorough exam he took his time to explain everything and answered every question I had. He was genuinely interested in helping me get back to running quickly and healthfully. His staff was very friendly and helpful. The office has modern décor and impeccably clean. His building was easy to find and parking was very convenient.
This was my first visit with Dr. Gitlin. He was the kind of doctor you could easily communicate with. Really a friendly doctor, knowledgeable, connected my symptoms to the issue correctly and quickly. A real pleasure to meet. Front office gal Blanche, equally kind. Nice to go into an office where you feel welcomed and where it feels like the physician is actually there willingly to help you. 5 stars all across the board!
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
- University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Uc Davis Medical Center
Dr. Graham N Gitlin accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net Salud EPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSegil & Gitlin Mds, 2080 Century Park E Ste 500, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Graham N Gitlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.